HALONG BAY BOAT TOUR 2 DAYSadministrator
Halong Bay Boat Tour for 2 days is the perfect tour to discover Your One of Seven Wonders of the World. Departure every day from Hanoi city
Tour route: Hanoi – Halong bay – Hanoi
- Duration: 2 days / 1 night
- Set sail for the Kayaking at Trong cave
- Enjoy exploring Van Gia fishing Village
- Try to be a local fishermen
- Visit Surprised Cave & Titop Island
- Free shuttle Bus round trip from hotel
› Day 2: Halong Bay-Surprising Cave- Hanoi (Light breakfast/Lunch)
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY
07:30 Our shuttle bus with tour guide will pick you up at your hotels
(Note: This pick-up is just applied for those who use our shuttle bus service)
10:30 Stopover in Hai Duong City where you can experience our hand-made Vietnamese handicraft products.
12:30 Arrive in Tuan Chau Marina Pier (Tuan Chau Island). Followed by activities such as: boarding Flamingo Cruise for departure, Welcome drink will be served and cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins by Cruise Manager
13:30 Great lunch is served while cruising passing by islets.
15:00 Kayaking around Pearl Farm Village, visit Titop Island. Free choice of activities such as sunbathing, swimming and conquering the peak of the biggest island in Halong and taking panoramic photos of Halong bay in the afternoon.
17:30 Happy Hour. Buy 2 beverage get 1 for free
18.00 Cooking Class. Our Chef will demonstrate the preparation of a particular Vietnamese cuisine in the dining room. Our guide will let you know what item will be prepared and will explain the process during the demonstration. Duration about 20 – 30 minutes
18:30 Enjoy Sunset Party with fruits and tea
19:30 Under the magnificent night sky, our luxury set menu dinner is served with variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods
21:00 Joining the squid fishing on boat with our crews and can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef or laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar. Overnight on Flamingo Cruises
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI
06:15 Tai Chi class on the Sun-Deck
07:15 Have light breakfast with Coffee, tea, and bakeries on board
07:45 Arrive at the Surprising cave, the biggest cave in Ha Long Bay with 10,000 square meters, when you visit the cave like our Vietnamese house with three chambers as lobby, dining room and bedroom with most beautiful stalagmites and stalactites. We will tour the cave for about 60 minutes.
09:00 Upon return to the boat you will have time to freshen up and finish packing. When checking out please remove all of your belongings from the cabins, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins.
10:00 Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier
10.45 Brunch is served.
After brunch, Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11:45 Disembark at Marina coffee – Gate 26 in Tuan Chau New Marina
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are subject to nonrefundable.
- In-advance register is required with name, passport, nationality, gender, and visa for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- For safety: First aid kit is available at the Reception desk; Life jackets are in the drawer under your bed; No smoking in restaurant and cabin; Be aware of long jelly fish (seasonal)
- Child from 0 – 4 Years old is free of charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child from 5 – 11 years old = 75% Adult`s cost. Private Bed (extra Bed) within the same cabin as parents
- Child from 12 – up = 100% Adult`s cost. Private Bed (extra Bed) within the same cabin as parents
- Triple Cabin = 3 Persons sharing one Cabin (01 Double Bed + 01 Single Bed). 3rd person pays 50% extra
- Family connecting door cabin = 2x Double Cabin price
- Peak season surcharge: + 25% on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year`s Eve.
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- English Speaking Guide
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- All meals on board (01 light breakfast, 01 lunch, 01 dinner and 01 brunch)
- Cooking demonstration
- Tai Chi Session
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Fruits and local green tea (in sunset party)
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms
- On board insurance
- VAT tax
- Personal expenses
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
Please complete the form below to request this tour. Our travel experts will then contact you within 24 working hours.
Best price guaranteed
Look no further! We offer the best prices and the hottest deals!
Reliable services, value
Thousands of satisfied clients are backing us! We got to exceed their expectations
Because quality does not mean expensive! We select the best partners for your best experience!